You are here: Home > Our Commitment To Privacy
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to WorldCom Online Marketing so to uphold the protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the WorldCom Online Marketing website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
The Way We Use Information:
WorldCom Online Marketing uses the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, WorldCom Online Marketing never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by filling out a form on our Contact Us page to place your inquiries and to post your concerns and our team will send a reply via email as soon as we can. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, WorldCom Online Marketing will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at [phone number] or send us an email at:
WorldCom Online Marketing
Unit 1F-1 Philexcel Business Center 6, Philexcel Business Park M.A. Roxas Highway Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga 2009, Philippines
The term “WorldCom Online Marketing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Unit 1F-1 Philexcel Business Center 6, Philexcel Business Park M.A. Roxas Highway Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga 2009, Philippines. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without World Online Marketing’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international and domestic laws.